Provided on this page are links to other organizations’ websites that you may find useful.
Florida Statutes ("F.S."):
These Statutes govern the conduct of all affairs by special Districts (like the Harmony CDD) within the State of Florida; from qualifying as a Supervisor, meeting notice requirements, bidding procedures & limits, to all aspects of financing public infrastructure. The “F.S.” section most directly related to CDDs is Chapter 190; but additional sections (Chapters 120, 170, & 197) address District business, administration, & financing; while other sections (Chapters 112 & 189) provide for planning & oversight.
The Florida Commission on Ethics serves as the guardian of the standards of conduct for officers & employees of Florida & its political subdivisions. The Commission also investigates & issues public reports regarding complaints against public officials, as well as issues publicly binding advisory opinions interpreting the ethics laws and implements the State’s financial disclosure laws.
Jimmy Patronis is Chief Financial Officer for the State of Florida. His department oversees State accounting and auditing functions, monitors investment of State funds, manages risk management and deferred compensation programs for the State, and handles insurance fraud & insurance consumer services, including agent licensing. Visit this site to view Summary Reports of the Budget Audits for any Quasi-Public Governmental Entity chartered in the State of Florida.
The Harmony CDD is located within Osceola County, so search this website for all your County-related questions and issues. Look up properties on the Property Appraiser’s website, check your tax bill status with the Tax Collector, and find out if the County has any special events planned that might be of interest to you. Meet your governing County officials & be informed on any aspect of County government that may be of interest to you.
Katrina Scarborough is the Property Appraiser for Osceola County. It is the Property Appraiser who determines the value of all property within Osceola County, including both improved and vacant real property, tangible personal property, and agricultural property. The Property Appraiser maintains Property Ownership Records and Parcel Ownership Maps for all real estate within Osceola County. For your convenience, these records are available on-line by visiting this website.
Bruce Vickers welcomes you to the Office of the Osceola County Tax Collector. He says:
“We are committed to providing the citizens of Osceola County, and the local and state agencies for which we collect taxes, with courteous, professional, and efficient service.” The mission statement of his office is: “To provide superior customer service… exceeding all expectations… by creating pride & enthusiasm in the work place.” You are invited to explore the many divisions of the website, including property taxes, licenses, vehicle tag registration, and other information.
Formed in 1887 by an act of the state legislature, Osceola County was named after the famed Indian Chief. Mary Jane Arrington is your Supervisor of Elections. Her mission statement: “To provide citizens of Osceola County with quality elections services and to maintain the integrity of the electoral process, we as elections professionals must serve as the gatekeepers of democracy.” Consult this website for candidacy questions, election results, and historical records; or contact Ms. Arrington’s office directly.
Toho is the provider of water services for Harmony, Kissimmee, Celebration, and other parts of Osceola County. Their mission is:
“To provide cost-effective & responsive service to our customers while protecting both public health and the natural environment.”
Please refer to their website for information on water quality, service, or billing issues.
OUC is the provider of electrical power services for Harmony, St Cloud, Orlando, and other unincorporated parts of Orange & Osceola counties. Their statement:
“To answer questions and resolve problems as quickly as possible, we have provided a range of options for you to reach OUC. Via online forms, phone, or email to customer service, contact us in the way that best fits your needs.”
Please refer to their website for information on power outage, service, or billing issues.
See also list under More Information About Harmony.
- Harmony Residential Owners Association
- The Lakes of Harmony Owners Association
- South Lakes of Harmony Owners Association
- Ashley Park At Harmony Owners Association
- Management Contact: Mark Hills
- Management Phone#: 407-847-2280
The following “Harmony Association” Records, on-file with the Osceola Clerk of
the Circuit Court, are provided here for the convenience of Harmony Residents.
- Harmony Residential (Owners Master Association)
- Declaration of Covenants
- Articles; By-Laws; Restrictions; Animals & Habitat Exhibit-F
- Ashley Park At Harmony (Townhome Sub-Association)
- Ashley Park Condominium (Condominium Sub-Association)
- The Lakes of Harmony (Community Sub-Association)
- Declaration of Covenants
- Articles; By-Laws; Restrictions; Club Plan
- Assignment of Development Rights
- South Lakes of Harmony (Community Sub-Association)
Also available for Residents reference, with no warranty as to record currency,
is a limited assortment of "Harmony Association" Guidelines, Forms, & Files.
- City Of St. Cloud
- City Of Kissimmee
- Harmony West CDD
- Osceola Sheriff’s Department
- Osceola Clerk Of The Circuit Court
- Florida Department Of Transportation
- Department Of State, Division of Corporations
- Florida Highway Patrol Traffic Reports
- Central Florida Power Outages
- National Hurricane Center
(provided by the National Weather Service & NOAA)
- Osceola School District
- Harmony High School
- Harmony K-8 School
- University Of Florida
- Florida State University
- University of Central Florida
- International Dark-Sky Association
- Florida Green Building Coalition
- Native Plant Society
- Water Star
- Energy Star
- Harmony Living, UF (links)
- Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission
- Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program (SNAP)
- Harmony Nuisance Alligator Removal Procedure.
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- South Florida Water Management District
- St. Cloud Area Chamber Of Commerce
- Convention And Visitors Bureau
- Orlando International Airport
- Weather In Harmony, FL